Tuesday, August 31, 2010

shivaree for you and me

Things have quieted down a little in Chez Emily. The puppy, the cat and I have fallen into a kinda routine where we now know when it's quiet time and when it's playtime. So, this weekend I was able to get down to a little knitting. As you can see, the Shivaree Throw is coming along nicely. Taking forever, but coming along nicely. I realize that cables are perhaps the most fun thing to knit out there. I mean, they look all complicated and impressive, but are so easy. That's what I'm talking about!! I realize that I don't really care for the more difficult patterns. I like the middle road. The path of somewhat challenging, but I can still knit in front of a movie. And I like knitting/crocheting blankets. It feels like you accomplished something at the end! Any bids on this one? Maybe Esther.... She has an all-white house these days.

1 comment:

  1. I think you're on the right path with Esther there....living in the "white" house. M

    ReplyDelete