Saturday, September 18, 2010

critter lovin


Ok, I promise to stop being annoying about the critters who live in this household really really soon. However, is this not the cutest thing you've ever seen? I mean, really? I like how the video even has it's own little soundtrack, due to the fact that I was watching a nature show at the time...

I can't tell you how relieved I am to have Petunia home safe and sound. I know cats do their own thing and it is to be expected that she will wander off now and then, but she is really the best cat I've had and I don't want to think about her disappearing on me. She's a real personality, that one!

Enjoy this little video and prepare yourself for some future postings about my other favorite subject: yarn. :)

1 comment:

  1. yay! i'm glad she came home - probably missed her mom too much!

    ReplyDelete