Tuesday, January 11, 2011

12 months, 12 goals


As the last few goals I have for this new year are all sort of intertwined, I think I'll just list them here with a teensy bit of elaboration....

Stop to smell the roses - live in the moment, try to enjoy the now and not spend all my time planning the future

Learn to love my life - Sometimes I feel as thought I don't put enough energy into loving myself and the life that I lead. This year I want to be more aware of this negativity concerning myself and take decisive steps to stop it already!

Make my home my sanctuary - I'm looking for a new place right now, for a longer term lease. This next year I'm going to settle in a bit and maybe stay in one place for a year!

Stay more connected with friends and family - email, phone calls, facebook, whatever. I want to be better about keeping track of the important people.

No comments:

Post a Comment