Monday, February 14, 2011

new beginnings


This past month or so has marked some new stuff in my life; new place to live, about 15 new knitting projects (started and not completed!), new commitment to living lightly!! This year is shaping up to be yet another set of surprises and challenges. That's life, right?

Anyhow, I set a small goal for myself for the month of Feb. I need to finish this blanket for Afghans for Afghans, as well as the sweater I've undertaken. Both are pretty close. I just have to sit down and do them.

I figure if I keep my projects close to these daffodils (my favorite flower) I will remember to work on them!

2 comments:

  1. Was that Beulah I saw on the Webs blog??? Sure looks like her! My year has started off not so great...but I will overcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Oh my goodness, no! You're right though! It looks just like her :)

    Hang in there, it has to get better.

    ReplyDelete