Tuesday, March 22, 2011

spring flowers = crochet?

Spring is officially here! This morning it was warm enough for me to sit outside and have my morning cup of coffee and everywhere I looked things were blooming.

Like this tree full of little white blossoms starting to open:


All this spring weather and the pretty colors popping up everywhere have got me crocheting granny squares for a scheme I am mulling over in my skull.


Oh this is my favorite! Is this a tulip tree? It is so darn pretty! And the blossoms... the blossoms are as big as my fist!


I can hardly contain myself when I wake up in the morning to sunshine and flowers! In the evening I work on these little buggers and wonder if my project will work out the way I see it in my head.


And well, I just can't help but post one last gratuitous shot of those gorgeous blossoms!

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment