Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"sleeping in"


Most mornings the alarm on my rinkey-dink phone goes off at about 0600, and is promptly changed to 0630 which hardly ever works the way I plan because somebody goes from being quietly asleep on the majority of whatever pillow I'm laying on to not only wide awake, but wide awake and ready to play!! (Or pee, as the case may be) Whatever the reason is, we're up and at 'em before the sun has completely made it into the sky and off on a walk before I've even had a chance for coffee.

For some reason, a few days ago the normal didn't happen and a fuzzy puppy and I slept until the sun hit our faces. Oh, it was nice. So nice. The kind of nice I hope happens again one day. Nice enough to be documented by attempting a portrait of a, by then, wiggly puppy in that sunshine I've been enjoying so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment