Friday, June 3, 2011

let's kickstart june

It's Friiiidaaaayyyy!! And this little gnome is pretty happy about the whole situation. A certain pup and I have to agree. And this is at the end of a short work week, made even shorter by the fact that I got sick yesterday and stayed home from the office. Sheesh, we really need to re-examine the four-day workweek. No, what really needs to happen is I need to be independently wealthy! Maybe that little gnome can help a sista out; he's got to know a leprechaun somewhere or another!

I'm very excited about a knitting class I'm taking this weekend (more to follow once I have some photos) and the weather is BEAUTIFUL, so it looks like Beulah and I will be heading to the hills to do some quality hiking.

All righty then, this is Emily - signing off for the weekend. Preparing to (hopefully remember to) take lots of photos this weekend to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment