Wednesday, December 22, 2010

christmas countdown


I can hardly believe Christmas is two days away. Seems time has just crept up on me and every time I turn around it's another holiday, another season, another year. When did this start happening? Somewhere around.... 2003ish. Hoo boy. Time to play catch-up.

My goal this Christmas was to look for the deeper meaning in this season and to experience it without stressing over un-important things. That being said, there are a few things that need to be accomplished before launching out on Christmas morning. Luckily, they are all fun!!

Christmas Countdown
  • Bake and decorate cookies for gift tins
  • Whip up a batch of home-made marshmallows for said tins
  • Bring Beulah to work on Christmas Eve (her first office trip)
  • Meet up with Esther and Charlie for Christmas fun
  • "Pig Pickin" this weekend in North Carolina
And the best part is, I hear there may be a chance of snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment