Wednesday, December 29, 2010

our christmas

Beulah and I had a good little holiday. We're all rested up now (her more so than me) and last night I even found the energy to take down the Christmas decorations. Note: I now have a table again!!! Yay!

Without further ado:

We started out with a Christmas tree and pretty wrapped gifts.


I loved them all , but hated to unwrap the shiny boxes!!


However, as soon as I did, Beulah got a little mileage out of the wrapping. Now I feel like we got at least twice the pleasure from the wrapping. Even better than recycling!!


Before we knew it we were in North Carolina (one of my favorite states) and lo and behold... there was snow. Lots of snow. Weirdly. My Christmas wish came true.


Then the snow was followed by the only thing better; a pig-picking in the snow!! Man, it was good. And all I had to do was consume a few adult beverages with the chefs and pick the pork right off the grill.


Beulah even got a special treat (I try not to be too grossed out, but she sure enjoyed it!).

Boy, did we have a good time! It was such a welcome break from the every day and we made the most of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment