Monday, December 13, 2010

(post) weekend update

I would like to be able to report all the nifty and fun things I did this last weekend. How I saw some more of the neato sights right outside my door (I do live about 10 minutes from the nation's capital, after all). That hike I've been meaning to take Beulah on for a few weeks now. Maybe a nice little local coffee shop I discovered....

However, there was none of that. Man, we were tired! Both Beulah and I did more than our fair share of napping and my stack of books is getting just a wee bit smaller. I kind of want to feel bad about our laziness, but now that I think about it - I think it was just what the doctor ordered. Sometimes you just have to stay in and enjoy being lazy. After all, it's back to business today and already the week is shaping up to be a busy one. Round about Wednesday I expect I'll be looking back at the weekend, wishing I was still lounging on the couch with a cuddle-pup. Not such a bad thing after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment