Wednesday, January 5, 2011

12 months, 12 goals


2011 goal number three: spend more time outdoors. There's something about spending time outside hiking, camping, or just sitting that is so relaxing and calming. I know for a fact that the more time I spend "communing with nature," if you will, the happier I am overall. And really, it's not like it's hard to do. Or expensive.


So, in 2011 (as soon as the weather gets a little warmer!!) I'm going to make it a point to take the dog and head out into Mother Nature. Resume the weekly hikes I was planning on last year. Really, truly go to all these nice parks around the area. Explore Virginia a bit more.


After all, if you know something makes you happier why the heck wouldn't you do it? I have no idea, but this year I'm changing my old patterns and consciously choosing the activities that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment