Tuesday, January 4, 2011

12 months, 12 goals

You know, there was once a time when this next goal of mine wasn't even something I would think of. The Greene family are readers, and I am no exception. However, now-a-days life gets in the way and instead of reading for a few hours on the couch I find myself doing other things that are not as satisfying.


So, goal #2: read more. I'm aiming for at least one book a month (totally do-able right?) More is good, more is always good when it comes to reading, but one a month is the minimum.


As you can see, I have a smallish stack of books I'm browsing through. Out of this stack I'm going to start out the year right with "Three Cups of Tea," by Greg Mortenson. Maybe I'll even schedule in time, like Sunday mornings = reading time. Yeah, that's the ticket!

No comments:

Post a Comment