Monday, January 3, 2011

12 months, 12 goals

In the spirit of the New Year, and all it entails I think I'll spend the next few days sharing a few goals with you. 2011 is hereby the year of goals, not resolutions. Goals seem so much more do-able than resolutions, don't you think? This year I've decided to make (and meet) 12 goals, one for each month of the year.

Goal 1: knit pretty and practical things. I want to make things I can and will use, or can send to others to use. This is part-and-parcel of my overall life goal of building a life that is more meaningful.

So far so good. I present to you the first knitted object of 2011!! It's a small shawl for Oma, thanks to Mother's suggestion.

I had this gorgeous yarn laying around in my little stash and it was just enough to make this little shawlette. I'll be sending it off with love to Oma and maybe a little color will make her smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment