Wednesday, May 11, 2011

six paper cranes

I've been finding it hard lately to focus my creative energies on just one project or idea. It seems as soon as I start in on one project, another immediately springs to mind and I just have to start in on it immediately. After all, one can't let so many good ideas go to waste, can one?

The problem with this is that I now have at least three projects going and probably at least half a dozen in mind. Things were beginning to get a little frustrating until I finally decided to work on one small thing that I could complete in a sitting. And so, as you can see, I finally learned how to make a paper crane. However, apparently paper cranes are like potato chips; you can't make just one.
Now I have a small family of paper cranes at home just waiting to be hung on my yet-to-be-erected prayer tree. They sure do perk up the potted garden though!

No comments:

Post a Comment