Wednesday, June 8, 2011

the anticipation is killing me

Do you see it? Can you believe it? Behold, the bounty of my garden, ripening on the stem.... Lets just say, my patio garden is doing nicely. The two tomato plants I have out there are actually forming tomatoes, which I have to admit I wasn't sure would actually happen.

On the other hand I "harvested" my first "crop" of cilantro all wrong apparently and so have purchased another starter plant to replace the old one. And my petunias... well, I've learned my lesson once and for all. Make sure the dang pot has a drainage option already! I think I drowned the suckers. They are still there, but looking a little peaked.

But the tomatoes, the basil, the rosemary.... beautiful! Maybe I'll look around for some kale and give it a go too.

No comments:

Post a Comment