Thursday, June 9, 2011

beulah's got a brand new ball

And she Loves. It.


It's not just any ball either. It's a ball on a rope.


Which can be stuffed with treats. Oh yeah baby.


Supposedly "indestructible," this ball was marketed to dog owners like myself as providing "hours of entertainment."


I don't know about all that, but this contraption has certainly given me a little breathing time at home. Providing the treats are broken up so every once in a while one actually comes out of the ball.

And so our world turns.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! We are always looking for things to entertain Pippin. Most toys don't thrill him except Nylabones. And I can't give him anything stuff- he has is dissected within the hour. Chewing and shredding are his most favorite things...besides snuggling. I've never seen a toy like that. Does it have a name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember what it was called, it was on sale at the Petco store... BUT, it's holding up great so far! Only problem is the treats don't come out - at all!

    ReplyDelete