Wednesday, August 17, 2011

the grandparent project

Photo from the New York Public Library Digital Archive.
So, lately I've been talking to my grandmother about her past and all the amazing things she has done (and continues to do) through the course of her life.  The floodgates have opened and she is telling me all sorts of things I never heard before.  I am completely in awe of her experiences and, well, her.

In order to wax eloquent about what I hear and learn and in an effort to begin to make all of this random information into some sort of cohesive form I've started a new blog over on Wordpress dedicated entirely to Oma and her story.  You can read the beginnings at Tangle Of Roots, and there will be much more to come as I start to sift through it all and ramp up my own research on what she tells me as well.

This is going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment