Wednesday, August 10, 2011

this week

I call this "Still Life of My Kitchen Window."  Witness my new favorite (for still-life purposes) flowers, carnations.  They never die!

  • Due to a miscommunication with USAA I am currently debit-card-less as I wait for the mail to deliver it to me.  Therefore, I'm paying for everything with checks.  Like I'm 200 years old.  (It takes about 200 years for each transaction too.)
  • The house is a mess and I'm too tired to clean much.  Got to get things on track for next week's visitor.
  • It's hot, allowing for only an hour of knitting at a time, tops.
  • Beulah is losing her mind.  Because it's hot.  And I'm tired.
  • There is not enough beer in the world.
  • Since when does good beer cost so much?  I need to move to Germany.
  • I plan to make my dining room into a sitting room/study.  By writing checks for my additions to the space.

No comments:

Post a Comment